CR Strategy & GRI Sustainability ReportingRecent clients include the following:
- Lundin Mining Corp.
- Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation
- Fulbright Academy for Science & Technology
- Red Back Mining (now part of Kinross Gold)
- Gold Reserve Inc
We assist organizations with
- Corporate responsibility (CR), community development and sustainability strategy development,
- Stakeholder engagement strategy and consultation,
- CR collaboration, partnership and co-branding,
- CR system and program implementation,
- Sustainability reporting benchmarking,
- Report drafting, editing and production,
- Third Party Checks and assurance readiness assessments, and
- Professional desktop publishing (Adobe InDesign).
Our sustainability reporting practice is directed by Mehrdad Nazari, Prizma's Senior CR & ESIA Director. Mehrdad is a GRI-approved trainer. He developed the first GRI-certified sustainability reporting training courses in North America. This GRI-certified training initiative is endorsed by CGA-Canada, ACCA and SHARE. Mehrdad successfully delivered numerous GRI-certified short courses across Canada and the USA. He also provides coaching and support to inaugural and experienced corporate responsibility/sustainability reporters. Mehrdad also served as GRI's first Data Pata Partner for Canada and the US, tracking and cataloging GRI-type reports.
Read Mehrdad's publication on lessons learned delivering the first 10 GRI-certified sustainability reporting courses in Canada and the US. It describes course participants' concerns and misunderstandings associated with GRI's Performance Indicators, declaration of Application Level and Third Party/GRI Checks, and the concept of assurance.
Prizma is a licensed AA1000 Assurance Provider.